Sutton Coldfield Dentist Nothing but the Tooth was Established in the 1980s and provides high quality private dental health care to patients of all ages…
The reception and comfortable patient lounge has current newspapers and magazines and free WiFi, and you can relax with a hot or cold drink before or after your appointment. Our treatment rooms are clean and comfortable and have recently passed a thorough inspection by the Care Quality Commission with flying colours. We welcome patients with disabilities. We know that visits to the dentist can be nerve wracking but we have many years experience of putting patients at their ease, and you will be surprised at how you will be able to overcome your fears, just as so many of our patients have already.
We are easily reached by public transport, just 50 yards from Chester Road railway station in Sutton Coldfield and a very short walk from local bus services. You can park on our forecourt or on the road outside if you come by car.
We will always strive to
- offer our best service to all regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or faith.
- listen to and respect your concerns
- discuss all treatment options with you, including costs
- provide the best and most suitable care possible
- offer you a painless experience
- see you on time
- Keep our training and skills up to date
- Refer you to a specialist when appropriate
- Seek and act on feedback to improve our service
- Keep our equipment well maintained and our emergency equipment and training (including a cardiac defibrillator) up to date
- Maintain the highest standards of infection control
In return, please may we ask that you
- treat all other patients, staff and visitors with respect
- arrive on time for your appointment
- let us know if you’re going to be more than 5 minutes late
- avoid smoking or eating just before your appointment
- give as much notice as possible if you have to cancel your appointment.
- give us accurate information when completing forms or answering questions, and inform us if your contact details change.
- respect our work by following advice and completing work that has been undertaken.
- pay your bill on time
- if you are happy with our service, tell your friends
- if you are unhappy with our service, or you have a suggestion how we could improve, tell us!