Why work with Team NBTT?
Prevention of disease is at the heart of all we do. We create partnerships with our patients, the team experiencing the same excitement as the patients do in seeing their healthy, beautiful smiles and skin develop.
We provide an encouraging environment to thrive and learn new skills, enhancing your job satisfaction and career prospects
We provide clear systems of work so that you understand exactly what is expected of you. These systems are designed to ensure that every member of staff is given a platform for their ideas and wishes to be heard.
We pay for our Dental Nurses’ GDC registration. We provide practice based CPD for many courses and fund others by request if they align with our practice objectives.
- The practice is well equipped and up to date, with digital X rays, Digital Scanner, Microscope, and high quality materials.
- We offer a wide range of treatments including cosmetic dentistry, implants, sedation and facial aesthetics
- The patient experience is front and centre with comfort at its core.
- Every practice says they are a friendly place to work. We really are.
- The Principal’s core values are kindness, fairness, respect and understanding others.
We take our work very seriously, but we still have fun. Trips out, social events and Christmas parties are organized with enthusiasm by our Front of House team.
Our reputation in the local area and beyond is excellent, and we are very proud of that. Don’t take our word for it – check out our google reviews and social media pages.
To deliver the best service to our patients we are always looking for the best team members. Even when we are not actively recruiting, we are interested in speculative applications as we have ambitious plans for expansion.
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR and LEAD DENTAL NURSE
Full time; five days a week including Saturdays
Our current Treatment Coordinator is leaving owing to relocation and we are looking for someone to take over who shares our passion for outstanding customer service. This is a truly exciting role with great opportunities for job satisfaction. You will be the first point of contact for our new patient enquiries and will be expected to create and nurture relations with referring practices. You will also be responsible for growing our new facial aesthetics clinic and liaising with local practices to build referral relationships.
The role will suit you if you set yourself high standards in your work and in your relationship with your customers. We strive to deliver outstanding standards of care for all patients and you will be the champion of this initiative.
The successful candidate will take on all roles and responsibilities of a Treatment Coordinator or Patient Care Coordinator, as well as assisting the Practice Manager with Compliance and Stock Control and nursing in surgery as a small proportion of their hours.
Please only apply if you are happy in a consultative and regulated sales environment.
This is a permanent employed role, 37.5 hours a week, with basic salary and performance related bonus. Immediate start available.
- Fully Qualified Dental Nurse
- Confidence in talking to patients one to one whether face to face or virtually
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Comfortable using IT including customer relationship management programmes
- Understanding of KPIs and able to collate and report on these with management
- Immaculate and professional personal appearance at all times
- Ability to treat patients with respect, discretion and dignity
- Understanding of the imperative of confidentiality
- Recognition that retention of our existing clients by going above and beyond their expectations is as important as working with new clients
- Experience in TCO or PCC role in an aesthetics or dental clinic
- Experience in Compliance and Stock control
Full training and induction will be given with ongoing support.
One to Two days per week, Employed or self-employed, full scope of practice
- Your passion for prevention will match that of the dentists who will support you unreservedly in all periodontal matters
- You will enjoy providing all aspects of a therapist’s scope of practice and you will be able to provide high quality restorations.
- Periodontal care will be of the highest quality, including excellent assessment and monitoring, motivational skills, a willingness to work with the dentist in diagnosis of periodontal and dental disease, and you will be able to communicate in a motivational but non-confrontational and non-judgmental way with patients
- You will enjoy working with nervous patients and provide a pain free experience whilst not compromising on outcome, using local anaesthetics where necessary to achieve the best result.
- You are keen and willing to invest in your future career by expanding and improving your knowledge and skills in training
You will benefit from
- Piezo ultrasonic scalers and intra oral camera, plus models and brushes for OHI
- Digital Scanner and X rays
- Your choice of instruments
- Full time chairside nursing assistance
- A well-managed practice
- A team and patient focused culture
- Continuous investment in provision of care for patients and team
- A happy place to work
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you can add value and why you share the same passion for patient care as we have.